Matthew C. Sonfield
The Robert F. Dall Distinguished Emeritus Professor in Business
Ph.D., New York University, M.B.A., Harvard University, A.B. Cornell University
- Strategic Management, Small Business, Business Simulations, Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship, Small Business, Family Business, Minority Business, Strategic Management, Automotive History
Dr. Sonfield’s Past Course Outlines:
- Integrated Management Studies 180 “Business Policy and Strategy”
- M.B.A. 350 “INTEGRATIVE CAPSTONE COURSE”
Want to learn more about Hofstra University?
Hofstra University Home Page
Unsure about coming to class today?
Too much snow for driving?
Perfect beach weather?
Has it been a while since you attended your classes and you’ve forgotten how to get to Hofstra? Here’s a map.
Some good links to small business, entrepreneurship and general business web sites:
- http://www.sba.gov/ (U.S. Small Business Administration)
- http://uca.edu/sbanc/ (Small Business Advancement National Center)
- http://www.business.gov (U.S. Business Advisor)
- http://www.smartbiz.com (Smart Business Supersite)
Miscellaneous things to do to avoid studying: